Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Love Today Layout


Hello everyone!  Lee-Anne here today and I am so excited to share my very first layout for The Cut Shoppe.  All the cut files are so fabulous.  I decided to try the Trippy Triangle Cut File and the word "Love Today" from the Say Anything Word Cut Files.


Here is a close up of the triangles.  I added some doodling with a pen randomly to some of the triangles.


I cut the "Love Today" title on some black card stock and embellished the heart with an enamel dot.


Here are the cut files that I created this layout with.



Aren't they fun?  These and many other designs are for sale in The Cut Shoppe Store.  Also, come play along with the July Cut It Out Challenge to win a $10 gift credit to the store.  How awesome is that?



No comments:

Post a Comment