Friday, November 7, 2014

Sarcasm is my Super Power

Hello everyone, Danielle here! I'm sharing a layout with you today with two of the new cut files that have been added to the store yesterday. For the Hero Up set I knew immediately what picture to use it with. During my last trip I found these PJ's and just for fun I had a pic taken. Now I'm really happy I did. Oh and I still regret not buying them... :-)

I also used a part of the Tiny Triangles background cut file to point to the picture. The papers and embellishments are from the We R Memory Keepers It Factor collection and I added some wood drop chevrons from Pinkfresh Studio.





This is the complete Hero Up cut file set.


I can't wait to see what you'll create with these cut files, be sure to tag The Cut Shoppe on Facebook and Instagram so we can see your projects.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I love this layout and these files are awesome! I went to a superhero theme Halloween party this year so I really need to head over and get them!

    ReplyDelete