Sunday, January 25, 2015

Love...

Hi everyone!

Tarrah back with you today to share not one but 2 layouts with you featuring some of the beautiful cut files from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store!



I enlarged the 'Love' Pop Cap cut file from the Pop Cap Cut File Set and cut it out on white cardstock, I then machine stitched around the outside of the LOVE and the outer edge also... 


I used all different American Crafts collections on this one Dear Lizzy's 'Daydreamer' Amy Tangerine's 'Cut & Paste' and 'Stitched' and Shimelle's collection...

I also used the 'Love Us' arrow from the Write This Down cut file set...

Here is the second layout that I am sharing..... 
I wanted to show you that I made use of the 'LOVE' title from the previous layout that I cut....I machine stitched it to the bottom of my layout...   

I used the 'Always' arrow from the Write It Down cut file set on this layout too...  

I used Amy Tangerine's 'Stitched' 'Cut & Paste' and 'Plus One' for this layout...

Make sure to stop by The Cut Shoppe Etsy store to 
see what awesome cut files are available... 
Thank you so much for stopping by today...have a great day....

2 comments:

  1. love both of these layouts!! very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the positive and the negative cuts!

    ReplyDelete