Thursday, March 19, 2015

Beach Day '14

Hi guys!! It's Thursday and I'm back to share a layout with you, using the new Cut File sets that are now available in The Cut Shoppe!  We've got a great variety of new sets this week, and I decided to work with the I Heart String Art cut file set.  You may think it's kind of early to do a summer themed layout since it's only March, but it's been in the 80's here this week!!  Yuck!  I am not a fan.  Too hot, too early!  I used the clouds and arrows from the I Heart String Art set to go with some photos from a beach day last year, and used the Solstice collection from Pink Paislee.




https://www.etsy.com/listing/226708496/the-i-heart-string-art-cut-file-consists?ref=shop_home_active_1

I cut out several of the clouds and backed three of them with patterned papers from the Solstice collection.  Then I cut the outline for two other clouds from patterned paper and just added them to the background.  I used the arrows to point toward the center of the rays, to bring the design together.

I have a new Process Video up, sharing how I put the layout together, and I would love for you to check it out!!

 

And don't forget to check out the other new sets that are in the Shop today!  Here's a look at all of the new sets!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true

Supplies:  I Heart String Art Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Stickers & Bits:  Pink Paislee; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Color Shine: Heidi Swapp; Enamel Dots:  Freckled Fawn; Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment