Saturday, March 21, 2015

I Heart String Art

Hey there! Today I'm sharing with you the layout I created using the I Heart String Art cut file that is brand new to the shop! I used it a little unconventionally and made it huge. I cut it from one piece of cardstock, traced the outline on my textured cardstock, and painted with my watercolors within that outline. I stuck down the star, added the embellishments and did some REALLY fun paint spattering.

If you need cheap creative therapy there is nothing more fun than splashing paint all over a blank canvas of ANY KIND!



I really wanted something fun for this photo of my family. We ran a 5k together and had a photo taken of us after we all crossed the finish line.


I chose paper and watercolor paints to put behind the string art based on the colors in the photo (okay, okay, mostly my crazy striped socks because life is too short to not have FUN!) 

While these cut files are very intricate, with a sharp blade they will cut beautifully!

We'd love to see what you create with this file!  Check out this and all the cut files at The Cut Shoppe!  Have fun & Happy Creating!






1 comment: