Monday, March 9, 2015

Love This + a Process Video!

Happy Monday, friends!  Missy here.  I'm so excited to share my layout with you today!  I have created my very first process video to go along with it...I hope you enjoy it :)

I used these two awesome cut files on my layout:  The Love Club and Round Up.


Here is my layout.  I used the Up in the Clouds collection from Pinkfresh Studio.  It's so pretty and dreamy, and the colors are just gorgeous.  I created a mixed media background with gesso, watercolors and gelatos before adding all my paper and embellishment layers.  I used the Round Up circles as layering pieces and the Love This cut file as my title.

 

I love the dimension here.  These circles are perfect for layering or as stand-along elements.  I used some gelatos to give them a little bit of color and then sort of used them as a side frame.  I did add in some vellum under all the papers and photos.  I added journaling strips to the bottom...there's no easy way to write on top of modeling paste :)


I used lots of thread on this layout...some is just tangled and some is in a circle shape.  I added stitching, washi tape, word phrase stickers and cute wood beads.


Here's a shot of the top...more layers, thread, stitching...I couldn't resist adding some gold Color Shine!


Finally, here's a look at the title cut as well as the watercolor background.  I did a little bit of outlining in gold pen to make the triangles stand out a little bit more.


Here's my process video...I'm still working on my lighting and editing, so hopefully you'll think it's okay.  I'm so excited to share my process with you all!




Thanks so much for watching, looking and hanging out here with me today!  Be sure to visit the shop to check out all of the awesome available cut files!

No comments:

Post a Comment