Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Love You Like Crazy

Hello! Happy Tuesday! It's Heather here to share a layout I made with the awesome Rosey Posey floral cut file. I just love flowers, and the thought of spring makes me really happy!! 

I decided to paint the Rosey Posey cut file with some gesso first, then later I added acrylic paints to color the flowers and leaves. You can't really tell from the pictures, but the flowers have a little bit of dimension from the gesso. A little bit of an impasto look (heehee putting my Art Appreciation college class to work here). 


Originally my thought was to leave the diecut in one piece and layer patterned papers and a photo on top, but then I got the idea to cut the florals in half and layer them to make it look like a bit bunch of flowers. It took me a little while to decide to cut the flowers because I didn't want to ruin them! 

The white woodgrain pattern on this page is actually a transparency, which you can see here. 




Thanks for stopping by the blog today, and I hope this gave you a fresh idea for using the beautiful Rosey Posey cut file! 



1 comment:

  1. Love the Rosey Posey file with the Bella Blvd! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete