Sunday, March 29, 2015

Shine

I've been inspired lately by all the beautiful stitching I've been seeing and I wanted to give it a go.  But, I'm quite lazy and didn't feel like cutting out a cutfile and tracing around it.  I googled to see if my Silhouette could poke the stitching holes for me and sure enough I found a tutorial by Corri Garza using a text box full of periods...... that you then toggle ('Edit Points' function in the top left hand corner) to the outline of the cutfile and just cut those :D


So much for it being a shortcut, though, that was a lot of stitching!  I used the adorable Light it Up cutfile and made it ginormous.  It took forever but I love how it turned out :D


The Light It Up cut file consists of 4 light bulb icons, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

I also used the Heart Burst cutfile, but shrunk it to back my title. 



Have a fantastic day!




No comments:

Post a Comment