Friday, March 27, 2015

Sight seeing

Hello everyone, it's Danielle here with you today! I'm sharing a layout created with the new World Traveler cut file set. I love these word sets because they're so versatile. For this layout I picked the 'going places' to cut out of the background paper four times and backed all four of them with the flower paper from Elle's Studio Cienna. The 'sight seeing' was going to be my title. I cut that out of the background paper as well, but backed it with another paper from the Cienna collection.

This picture is taken at Amsterdam airport, where all my travels start but also where I come home again. Traveling is one of my biggest passions and I'm very grateful for all the places I've been able to see so far, but there's nothing like having a place that you can call home and being able to see the beauty of home. I tried to express both feelings with this picture and this layout. On one hand going places and seeing the world. On the other hand seeing the beauty and appreciating the place that is home.





Thank you for stopping by and have a creative weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment