Sunday, March 15, 2015

This is 40


Hello there, it's Cara and since I recently had a big birthday I decided I needed to document it with one of my favourite things: butterflies :D    ...that and R2D2 ;)


I used the 'Spread your Wings' cutfile, which just might be one of my favourite cutfiles in the whole shoppe :D

The Spread Your Wings cut file, can be used as a background design for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.


I also used the 'today' from the free cutfile set that was included in the last Cut Shoppe newsletter.  You can sign up for the newsletter here.

Of course I can't forget the little 'awesome nerd' I just felt like it was perfect for this photo since I'd rather wear an R2D2 T-shirt than a blouse anyday!



The Awesome Nerd cut file is a title phrase, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.



Have a fantastic day!



No comments:

Post a Comment