Wednesday, April 22, 2015

You're Just Plain Cute!

Recently, I have been digging back to older photos and realizing that I have skipped over a bunch of some of my favorites!  Either the photos or just the activity.  I love these two photo's, it shows that he has been a fan of crafting since real young.  I used Amy Tangerine's Rise and Shine for this project.  The cut file, "Lucky in Love" is adorable even with just the hearts highlighted in yellow paint.


You can see that I used the 8.5 x 11 Lucky in Love background cut file to quietly lay over the beautiful chevron paper.  I wanted it to show but not be to bold.  Touches of black help tie in my foam sticker title.





Thank you for taking a peek at my layout.  Head to The Cut Shoppe ETSY store and grab what you need for cut files.  



No comments:

Post a Comment