Friday, October 2, 2015

You're A Child @ Heart

Happy October everyone!  Katrina from Paper, Scissors and Glue here today to share a layout about clouds!  I used two files from the shop.  The "Child @ Heart" and the "A Walk in the Clouds" files for my layout I made today.




Let's take a closer look, shall we?!  I back some of the clouds, not all with pattern papers.  I used a 6x6 mini pad that was part of the collection I used.  The patterns are smaller, so they make for great backing papers. 


After die cutting the title, I adhered it to a piece of pattern paper that I had done as an offset of my title and decided I couldn't see it well enough.  So I carefully took a firm sponge and added gelatos to the areas.  Hindsight, it would have been better to have done this before adhere the title, but it worked1  I just used the sponge to smooth out the color some.  I then added another offset, based not the first offset in the black pattern paper to make the title stand out more.


A little clustering, a little journaling and I had a layout that was done! 


Thanks for stopping by The Cut Shoppe blog today.  Have a great Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment