Monday, December 14, 2015

Home for the Holidays

Hello and Happy Holidays! As soon as I saw the Home for Christmas cut file, I knew it was perfect for doing a layout about our new home. Even the name of the cut file is perfect for me! I took a picture of the outside of our house just for the layout, I wanted to celebrate that we are in our first home this Christmas! And since we're "home for the holidays", I used the Good Tidings cut file for my title. 




I cut out the white houses, and backed the windows with paper from Lawn Fawn. I only put adhesive on a few of the houses so they would pop up a bit and add dimension. I kept the embellishing simple to keep the focus on the houses. And no layout of mine is complete without some splatters of mist!


Thank you for letting me share with you today, I hope you all have the happiest of holiday seasons, and I will see you in the next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment