Friday, January 22, 2016

Best Ever

Hello there! Today I have a fun layout to share with you using the Half Hearted cut file. This cut file is definitely a new favorite of mine, and I've loved seeing the other design team members use it! 


While it's perfect for Valentine's Day, the way I used it in this layout was more for everyday.


This layout looks more complicated than it is. I cut the cut file out on a patterned paper, and backed the negative with a bunch of different patterns from a 6x6 pad. I made sure to try and distance similar patterns and colors. After that, I added my layering and embellishing. The layout was looking really busy, so I toned it down by adding definition to the hearts with a black pen. Easy peasy!


I definitely want to use this cut file again for a Valentine themed layout! Thanks for joining me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment