Sunday, March 20, 2016

Happy Moments

Hello! Michelle here with you today and I am super excited to share my new layout with you featuring the  I'll Fly Away cut file from The Cut Shoppe:

The I'll Fly Away cut file is a background, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

I would argue that this is indeed, the loveliest cut file ever! Seriously, it's gorgeous. Spring always brings out the butterflies from my supplies and this cut file is one I know I will use again and again. Take a look at my first project made with the I'll Fly Away cut file:


Going into this project, I knew I wanted to move the butterflies off center, to make it look like they were flying off of the page. To back the butterflies, I had pulled out several pieces of patterned papers in a variety of spring colors, but then I laid my eyes on the gorgeous sheet of black floral patterned paper from Maggie Holme's Bloom collection and I knew it was the perfect choice. I will have to admit though, I had a hard time cutting that paper down--it is definitely one of those papers that are almost too perfect to cut up! I am sure glad I did though!



Most of the time, putting together a layout for me is about telling a story, but I will have to admit that this time is was all about the butterflies! Wishing you a super day and looking forward to seeing how you all use this beautiful cut file!

The Cut Shoppe



1 comment: