Wednesday, July 20, 2016

This is my Happy Place

Welcome to the Cut Shoppe blog!  Wendy here today, I am thrilled to be joining the team here and sharing some fun inspiration with the amazing cut files Ashley has created for us all.  For my first layout I was drawn to the cut file, Road Trip, as we've been on a sort of road trip ourselves lately!



I wanted to document our here right now so I nestled my pictures with the You Are Here star as my main focus of the layout.



I added some fun embellishments, stickers, and thoughts along the starry path which I highlighted with some pen work, because even though our paths might seem to be all over they are actually very connected if we just hold on to see the big picture.





The Road Trip cut file is available in the Cut Shoppe Etsy store and many other fun cuts, stop by and check them out!  Thanks for joining me today.




1 comment: