Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Beach Bound

Welcome to the Cut Shoppe blog!  Wendy here today with quite a few cut files combined to make this beach appropriate page.  I began by fussy cutting those big bright flowers from the Jillibean Soup paper, then it was time to make a splash!



The Blank Canvas cut files were the perfect non messy way to add the look of water splashes to my page.  I then used some stamps and mists to further the watery look.




I had cut the anchor out from the Land Ho cut files previously for another layout, but I didn't end up using it.  So I tucked that in the flowers to add a bolder color.




The Summer Sun & Fun cut files were perfect for my title!



One last leftover cut file from a previous project, Go Fly a Kite was a perfect piece to add some more dimension to my page and fly away!

Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you have been inspired to get cutting, so here is a link to the Cut Shoppe etsy so you can find your own cut files!







No comments:

Post a Comment