Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Life Together

Hello friends!! Kelly here and I'm back with a layout using the Spinwheels Cut File. Background cut files are some of my favorites because they are so versatile!





I started by slicing out an individual "spinwheel" image in Cricut Design Space. I then welded multiple sizes of the "spinwheels" together to create this diagonal design. I backed the cut file with a pattern paper from the Amy Tangerine Better Together Collection. I also added hand stitching using white embroidery floss to help highlight the cut file.




I placed my photos in the upper left and lower right hand corners framing the cut file. I placed multiple cluster arrangements around the photos including products from Shimelle, Maggie Holmes, Amy Tangerine rub-ons, and Jillibean Soup sequins.




I've also put together a video showing the process of how this layout came together! I also have included a quick Design Space Tutorial.



Thanks so much for stopping by today and remember to head over to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to check out all of the amazing designs that are available!!

No comments:

Post a Comment