Friday, October 14, 2016

Let's Eat Today

Welcome to the Cut Shoppe blog, Wendy here today documenting our various food places we like to visit.  For my layout today, I used the Foodgram cut file and the Friends Forever cut file.


When I turn on my Cameo, I plan on cutting a few cut files at a time, my favorite paper to use is white cardstock.  I then keep the extra cuts I've made in a drawer so that I can pull out those special touches to make a page pop.  As I was cutting out some words for another layout I was using I happened to lay the extras on this blue Dear Lizzy paper with my photos and I knew I needed to keep going with the white words!  Don't you just love when inspiration hits?



Once laying out my words and fitting in my pictures I began to add some bold pops of color for interest, including the Today that is part of my title.


You can see I created a visual triangle with the green throughout the layout, which aids the viewers eye in taking in the whole layout.  Anyone else love WaWa??? 


A few more black pops and a donut in place of the letter o, gets the food story across just right!



Thanks for joining me today, I hope you are feeling inspired to go create your own background or play with some of the words available in the Cut Shoppe.  The Cut Shoppe etsy has such great cut files available, make sure you stop by today and doing a little shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment