Friday, November 18, 2016

Be Thankful

Hi Girls! It's Flóra here today. I will show you a 12x12 layout made with The Cut Shoppe Bountiful Blessings cut file. I really like this cut file set, specially the big title. I am pretty sure it would look amazing on cards as well, but this time I used on my layout.



I cut out the title from a pink ombre scrapbook paper and tried to use it as my title. I was not satisfied with the result so I used the offset option in the Silhouette Studio and cut out a white background for the pink sentiment. Like this I got a thin white border around the pink cut out. With this trick the title pop out from the dark background. 


Mainly all the papers and embellishments come from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection. I fussy cut those amazing pinkish flowers and placed them around the photo. I also like the dark background, although this is the first time I have tried it. The result is dramatic.


That was it for today! I hope I could inspire you. Don't forget to visit The Cut Shoppe etsy store! Have a nice weekend! Flóra

No comments:

Post a Comment