Sunday, November 5, 2017

Hello baby with Anna Komenda

Hello crafty people. It's Anna here with my brand new project created with The Cut Shoppe cut files. It's a fall / Halloween and almost Christmas season on the scrappy blogs but I will break the cycle with a layout filled with colorful flowers and baby pictures :)


I used "Hello, let's chat" cut file to build a base of my page. I cut it using light pink cardstock and filled the gaps with small pictures and paper scraps


I also cut a lof of tiny flowers using "The flower delivery" set along with "The funky florals". I used a watercolor paper and painted them using watercolors.


Flowers help me to get this whimsical mood highlighted by funny characters like bee or owl. 


I hope you like this simple yet cheerful page with my cheeky and lovely daughter. It feels like an ancient history for me because she is already 4,5 years old and is no longer bald :D

Those are the cut files I used to create this page.



Thank you for stopping by and see you in about two weeks.

XO Anna
  


No comments:

Post a Comment