Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Pawsome with Jennifer

Hello everyone,

this is Jennifer with a new project for The Cut Shoppe.



I used the Happy Kitty cutfile for my title


and Full Circle for the big element in the background.


I backed both the title and the cirle cutfile with patterned paper. Because the title didn't work as is in my chosen size I cut it apart and stacked the parts on top of each other. As a throwback to the heart between the paw and some in the original file I added in a golden chipboard star to go with the rest of my embellishments.

I cut the circle in half and backed it with foam to give it dimension.


I tried to create a bit of a colorful "scene" around my photo using chipboard stickers, die cuts and normal stickers.




I backed my photo with patterned paper and phome to raise it up like the circle element. On top I added a chipboard phrame because I really liked how that looked and how it draws the eye to my picture.


That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment